September 05, 2009

Technology - GPS - 01 - My Garmin Nuvi 205w

Here we go!! As promises ^^ it's about my Garmin Nuvi 205w which I bought about 2 months ago.

Let see its look in over all.

- This Garmin Nuvi 205w is the wide screen series of Garmin, 4.3 inches.

- I covered my garmin with the silicone skin case which you will have to buy separately. This product is very good protection for the garmin. Too pity! :'( Garmin sells it separately.

In beginning, I thought I would not buy the skin case because it's bit expensive. Now I realise why it is expensive. So, why is it necessary, while it's expensive?

When I look closer, it's pretty good skin case silicone, thick and elastic. Top of that (this reason reminded me when I was with the seller lool), I am not going to leave the garmin to wait for a robber to break my car in order to just take the garmin to sell as the second hand for certain. Therefore, I think it is better to have a silicone case (Amazon check US , UK here) to protect as I will carry it around most of the time.


For anyone who has GPS brand in your mind already but still are unsure which series to go, I shall recommend this garmin Nuvi 205w (Amazon checking US , UK here). Since I have had it, the most amazing time to use was when I had to be on the toll way, it showed which exit I should go. Unbelievable.

So, I hope this review would be useful more or less for any of you. All comments are very welcome and if anyone has any question, please feel free to do ^o^




No comments:

Post a Comment