September 28, 2009

Xbox 360 Arcade


As promise with my tiny little time today =) For those curious about the Xbox 360 Arcade, it comes with a wireless controller, a 256MB memory card to save games and also a HDMI output provided.

To ask me if it is well worth the price of not over $200 to buy this new game console, I do think so, at least in my opinion. Because the selection of games alone is better than that of the PS3 and Wii combined (but it still doesn't mean PS3 or Wii alone being not good. Both of them are still very nice to me too when I use them). I just give my view on Microsolf's Game Consoles latest produced which if you feel like going for 360 XBox, the Xbox 360 Arcade is the safe bet as long as you don't only play JRPGs and/or you don't fall for gimmicks that get old after a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment